Open Accessibility Menu

Women, Infants and Children (WIC)

In-person visits are available by appointment only. Phone service options are also available. Call to schedule an appointment at your local WIC office.

WIC Program at Antelope Valley Medical Center Logo

The Women, Infants and Children (WIC) is a nutrition education program for growing families!

You may qualify if you:​
  • Are pregnant, breastfeeding, or just had a baby in the past 6 months (or pregnancy loss); or
  • Have a child or children up to 5 years of age including those cared for by mom, dad, a grandparent, foster parent, step-parent or guardian; and
  • Families with low-to-medium income or who receive Medi-Cal, CalWORKs or CalFresh benefits; and
  • Live in California

Newly pregnant people, working families, including military and migrant families, are encouraged to apply!

WIC Services include:
WIC Locations

44216 10th Street West

2247 East Palmdale Blvd., Suite A

WIC logo
California Department of Public Health
Non-Discrimination Statement:

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.